Whoa....an episode on Friday? You bet! Something special is coming next week.
In this episode, James wraps up his discussion with Ryan Flaherty, a local from Ada, MI who attends St. Robert's of Newminster parish. Ryan is a husband and father of two and is passionate about all things spiritual warfare. He is basically a spokesperson for Fr. Chad Ripperger (we are also guilty as charged) and wants to help men yell with a battle-ax in one hand and the Rosary in the other hand. Or, give a good battle cry. Either one will work.
Continue to listen to this finale episode (and extra special since it's on Friday) as James and Ryan discuss practical tips on how to prepare yourself to fight in the most epic and important fight we will ever enter into.
Like what you hear? Or maybe just like James's show notes? Please prayerfully consider supporting this apostolate here. We greatly appreciate your support!
Sword & Spade Magazine → We often talk about Fraternus, an incredible organization that strives to connect men with their children and get them outside! Subscribe to their magazine by using this link and help support them and our show!
As always, please pray for us! We are men who are striving every day to be holy, to become saints and we cannot do that without the help of the Holy Ghost!
Get social with us:
Follow us on the ‘gram.'
Join our private FB group exclusively for our listeners.
Tweet us here.
Subscribe to our YouTube page to see our manly and holy faces
Contact us directly:
Resources mentioned in the episode:
1. Deliverance Prayers for Use by the Laity by Father Chad Ripperger --> cannot recommend this book enough. I use this daily!
2. That Man Is You --> great resource for parishes to start a men's group if they haven't already
3. Broken Things by Matthew West song
4. Father Chad Ripperger's talk on angels and demons --> Father Ripperger is the man when it comes to spiritual warfare
5. Jesse Romero talk (part 1) on spiritual warfare --> Jesse Romero is the man when it comes to spiritual warfare as a lay person
6. Surrender novena --> very powerful novena that James and Ryan discussed
7. Litany of humility --> prayer that will punch you in the gut every single time